Hey,
Since this is my first post, I will write this in English. My goal for this blog is to be able to write about my day or thoughts in Japanese as much as I can. I finished Japanese 1 last semester, and will be doing Japanese 2 next semester as well. It's been my dream forever to learn Japanese since I was about in the first or second grade. I loved the culture immensely, and they have such a magical way about the way they do animation and story telling- it's unique as a country. Someday, I will go to Japan. I just have to discover it and see what it's all about.
I know a bit of Japanese, but I am willing to do a lot just to speak Japanese fluently! :) The next few post will be towards writing as much as I can in Japanese. I cannot say that my Japanese will be 100% correct, but I will work my hardest to be as correct as I can. I will try to include pictures and everything! So this will be a nicely decorated blog too!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment