Lately, although I haven't done much bloging, I have still studied Japanese. I wrote this for my Japanese Language classmates and posted it on facebook. This was to remind them to study hard if they are going to japanese two.
It Reads:
このちは クラスメート!
Hello Classmate!
お元気 ですか? Are you well?
あなた の 夏 は 楽しい ですか?
Is your summer fun?
この 夏 に 何を しますか?
What will you do this summer?
気をつけて!
Be careful!/ Take Care
It's been sometime, that I have neglected my poor blogs. I am still waiting for my charger to come in the mail. That way, I may have the comfort of using my computer. I have written down my blog. It's a basic covering of chapter one, in my textbook.
This chapter covers such terms as: Occupations, small terms, Majors, and Family.
Some words in this paragraph, I will have to study the Kanji version.
College Student: Daigakusei だいがくせい 大学生
College: Daigaku だいがく 大学
Major: Senmon せんもん 専門
Literature: Bungaku ぶんがく 文学
Occupation: Shigoto しごと 仕事
はじめまして. 私 は ミシャ です. LACC の 学生 です. せんもん は ぶんがく です. はたちにさい です. 私 の しごと は だいがくせい です. アメリカじん です. どうぞ よろしく.
So, my challenge for this week is to write this small paragraph with all the Kanji
In this paragraph, I am once more introducing myself and part of my school life. I cover my occupation, major, age, and the school I attend.
No comments:
Post a Comment