Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Post #11: Chapter 4: Comprehension

金曜日 に 日本人 のともだち と こうえん に いきます。 こうえん で ともだち とはなします。 それから、レストラン へいきました。たくさん たべました。

土曜日は ー人で おてら へいきましたたくさん みせが ありました。 みせでおまんじゃうかいました。

日曜日は おそく おきました。 おかあさん も おそく おきました。わたしは あさ テレビ を みました。それから、おかあさん と ひる ごはん を たべました。ごご は 日本語を べんきょうしました。本 も よみました。

I had more trouble with this chapter, so additionally I will be writing all my unknown words down on a list:









  1. こうえん; Park
  2. それから; And Then
  3. ー人で; Alone
  4. おてら; Temple
  5. たくさん; A lot, Many
  6. みせが; Shop/s
  7. おまんじゃう; Sweet Bun
  8. かいました; Bought
  9. おそく; late
  10. おきました; Got up.
  11. あさ; kanji; morning
  12. ひる ごはん; Lunch


Friday, my japanese friend and I go to the park. I talk with my friend at the park. And then, I went to a restaurant.I ate a lot.

Saturday, I went to the temple alone. There were many shops. I bought a sweet bun.

Sunday, I got up late. Mom also got up late. I watched tv in the morning. And then, mom and I ate lunch. In the afternoon I studied. I also read a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment