Sunday, August 5, 2012

Post #6- My First Four Japanese Paragraph endings

私は LACC の 学生 です。                                    I am a LACC student.       (Present Positive)     私は LACC の 学生 ではありません。                    I am not an LACC student (Present, Negative)
私は LACC の 学生 でした。                                 I was an LACC student     (Past, Positive)
私は LACC の 学生 ではありません でした。          I was not a LACC student (Past, Negative)


です ---> ではありません ---> でした ---> ではありません でした

日本語 は とても 難しい です。                              The Japanese language is hard          (Present, +)
日本語 は あまり 難し くありません。                      The Japanese language is not hard    (Present, -)
日本語 は とても 難し かった です。                       The Japanese language was hard.     (Past, +)
日本語 は あまり 難し く ありません でした。           The Japanese language was not hard (Past, -)





です ---> くありません ---> かった です --->く ありません でした

それで、私 は 毎日 一生懸命 勉強 します。  (pr, +)  So, I everyday study with all my might, I do.
それで、私 は ぜんぜん 勉強 しません。        (pr, -)  So, I don't study at all.
それで、私 は 毎日 一生懸命 勉強 しました。(pa, +) So, I everyday studied with all my might.
それで、私 は ぜんぜん 勉強 しませんでした。(pa,-) So, I never studied at all. 

します ---> しません ---> しました--->しませんでした

The grey and pink highlighted parts are those which change due to the sentence either being a positive or negative sentence.  The red highlighted endings are those that are present and positive. The orange highlighted endings are those that are present yet negative. The yellow highlighted endings are those which are in the past and positive. Lastly, the green highlighted endings are that which represent past- negative. The blue highlighted word represents adjectives, the form of an adjective can change when the tense of the sentence changes!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment